Space is limited in a Jeep so we encourage our guests to pack light, fitting all of your personal gear in one sturdy duffle bag if at all possible. Here's an idea of what should be packed:
- Shorts and long pants (warm days, cool nights)
- T-shirts (or other comfortable, breathable shirts you don't mind getting dirty)
- Sweatshirt or fleece
- Windbreaker or packable rain jacket
- Sturdy shoes: hiking boots, Teva-style sport sandals
- Hat and sunglasses
- Sunscreen and bug spray (we can also have these available if you cannot carry them on your flight)
- Tums, Advil, Imodium--basic things to help keep you comfortable
- Any medication that you take regularly
- Towel, flashlight, lighter/matches
- Sense of humor and a smile!
We've Got You Covered
Aside from all of the gear and equipment, our experienced and knowledgeable guides will provide spotting, recovery, 4x4 instruction, and information about the trail and the spectacular country it traverses.