It's a Jeep Thing
At Barlow Adventures, we love our Jeeps! Heck, we even name them. We take care of them so they can take care of you! We usually have a mix of 2-doors and 4-doors, hard tops and soft tops, with a rugged assortment in our Moab Jeep rental fleet.
Barlow Jeeps are top-of-the line Jeep Wrangler Rubicons, professionally modified for Moab's adventurous trails and back roads. Packed with convenient and comfortable features like automatic transmissions, air conditioning and satellite radio, our Jeeps will get you out there and back in style.
We rent late model Jeep Wranglers (JK model), built to handle the rugged terrain of the Southwest. Rubicons, two-doors, and four-doors are available, and all are capable of handling any Moab trail with ease and comfort. We not only allow you to take our Jeeps off-pavement, we provide you with the right vehicle and thorough information to do so safely—our experienced and knowledgeable staff will show you how to properly use the features of your Jeep, as well as give you some driving tips to handle any trail you choose. We speak Jeep, and can also provide service for our experienced wheeling friends.
2-Doors and 4-Doors
Two-door Jeeps seat four, but we caution guests that the backseat is not always easy to get into. Four-door Jeeps seat five, with extra cargo space in the back. Both will handle all of our local trails with ease, though tight turns on our adventurous trails take just a little extra care with the 4-door.
All Barlow Jeeps in Moab come standard with:
- 3" suspension lifts
- 33-35" heavy-duty off road tires
- Extra undercarraige armor
- Automatic transmissions
- Air conditioning/heat
- Full hard doors for safety and comfort
- AM-FMRadio/CD/MP3-compatible/XM Satellite Radio
Children and pets are welcome! Standard cleaning is included in rental rate. (Aditional cleaning fees may apply for excessive mud/dirt/pet hair.)
Soft Tops and Hard Tops
Our 2 and 4 door Jeeps can be reserved with either hard or soft tops (please call ahead to reserve a hard top Jeep). Soft top Jeeps can be partially open with the Sunrider feature, or cruise down the trail with the top all the way open. Even a hard top Jeep can be open to those beautiful red rock views with its removable t-top stowed safely away!
Professionally Modified for Moab Trails
We modify our Jeeps to maximize ease and comfort of use for our guests. Modifications include:
- Three-inch suspension lifts, to add clearance on our red rock trails
- Heavy-duty off-road tires to maximize traction and minimize tire damage—the last thing anyone wants to do on vacation is change a flat tire!
- Reinforced front bumpers so that little “oops” isn’t likely to cost extra $ on return
- We pull out the carpet and replace it with heavy-duty Mopar Jeep slush mats so that getting in with dirty shoes, or spilling your coffee isn’t a source of stress. The slush mats also provide better insulation from heat and cold than just bare floors
Rubicon Model Jeeps
The Rubicon model is simply the most capable Jeep Wrangler ever produced. It was designed and engineered for Jeepers, by Jeepers. The Rubicon provides lower gearing than other models, with a 4:1 heavy-duty transfer case and 4.10 gears in heavy-duty front and rear Dana 44 axles. The Rubicon is equipped with a push-button sway bar disconnect, which allows your axle to flex better with the terrain at slow 4-wheeling speeds, providing better traction and a more comfortable ride. And the Rubicon boasts the mother-of-all-things-traction: Front and Rear Lockers at the push of a button. In the unlikely event that you find yourself in a spot where the Rubicon is struggling for traction, simply push a button to engage the Axle Lock feature and the powerful Rubicon utilizes any tiny bit of “gription” available to claw its way through. The Rubicon is NOT built for speed or to take the bumps faster—rather it is built to go SLOWER than any other Jeep, creeping its way over rocks with grace.
Please select a pick-up location and Jeep type
Moab Jeep Rental Rates & Policies
Full-Day Rental (up to 24 hours)
Enjoy a wide range of available trails with time to explore!
2-door or 4-door: $325/Jeep
Daily specials starting at $225! Call store for details: (435) 259-3195
3-day specials starting at $576/Jeep. Blackout dates apply.
7-day specials starting at $980/Jeep. Blackout dates apply.
$500 credit card hold required on reservations made less than 48 hours in advance.
Please note that special rates and policies apply during Easter Jeep Safari. Visit our Easter Jeep Safari page for complete details on this extremely popular event.
Renters must meet certain requirements and bring the proper documents with them to pick up the Jeep:
- Valid driver’s license (25 years or older)
- Credit card in same name as driver's license
- Proof of full coverage automobile insurance
- Any additional drivers need driver's license and proof of full coverage automobile insurance
- Yes, you can pay cash, but we still need to authorize a valid credit card
Barlow Adventures does not sell collision damage coverage or insurance. With most insurance companies in most states, if you carry a “full coverage” auto policy on your own vehicle, it covers you in any vehicle you are driving, including rental cars. This is the “collision” or “comprehensive” part of your policy.
You do not need an item on your policy that indicates "rental car coverage" which typically means that you have purchased coverage that will pay for your rental car if you wreck your own car. It is your "collision" or "comprehensive" coverage that covers you as a driver in any vehicle you are operating, including a Barlow Jeep.
You may add additional drivers to the rental contract—there is no additional fee. Additional drivers must also present their driver’s license(s).
For our European Union travelers: CDW and LDW auto insurance coverage may be purchased through: www.icarhireinsurance.com
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about these requirements or anything else.
Included With Your Rental
Trail maps, driving instructions, and cleaning included (cleaning fees may apply for excessive mud/dirt/pet hair). Barlow’s experienced staff can help you plan your trip to maximize your time, interests, and safety.
- Detailed trail maps and smart phone nav options
- Driving tips, seasonal recommendations, and advice on any aspects of your trip to the Greater Canyonlands region
- New, top of the line Jeep Wrangler Rubicons, modified to comfortably handle the rugged backcountry of Utah
- Suspension lifts, professionally installed top of the line systems
- 34-35” heavy-duty offroad tires
- Extra undercarriage armor
- Air conditioning, automatic transmission, satellite radio
- Floor mats for comfort and no worries for dirty feet
- Hard tops or soft tops available
- Children and pets welcome (leashes required on most trails for pets)