Frequent Renter? Ask About Jeep Smart!
Barlow’s Jeep Smart Program rewards frequent renters in good standing with special discounts throughout the year!
- Save from 10% to 35% off of half-day and full-day Jeep rentals
- Receive exclusive offers on super-savings days, seasonal trail recommendations, and special events just for our members
Sign-up is free and easy! Call, email or stop by to apply. You must have a rental history with at least one rental in the past 12 months, with good standing throughout your rental history, and a staff member must recommend you to management. Once verified, you will receive a Jeep Smart membership number.
Discount rates fluctuate seasonally. On average, Jeep Smart members save 20% off of regular half-day and full-day rates (“gold time”). Plan smartly by renting during our off-peak times (“green time”), and save 35%. During peak times (“red time”), Jeep Smart members still receive 10% off regular rates.
The Jeep Smart Calendar shows seasonal discount periods for program members
Jeep Smart Policies & Requirements
- Guest has rented at least once in the last 12 months. Guest must meet all standard rental requirements
- Guest’s Jeep rental record is in good standing
- Guest must be recommended by a Barlow's staff member and approved by management
- Membership benefits are non-transferable. The Jeep must be rented by the registered member in order to receive Jeep Smart benefits. Some discounts may be available for accompanying non-member friends and family
- Management reserves the right to revoke membership at any time for incidents of Jeep or trail misuse or abuse. Pricing, schedule, and discount availability subject to change without notice.