Included With Your Rental
Our Jeeps are new, comfortable, and off-road ready:
- Detailed trail maps and smart phone nav options
- Driving tips, seasonal recommendations, and advice on any aspects of your trip to the Greater Canyonlands region
- New, top of the line Jeep Wrangler Rubicons, modified to comfortably handle the rugged backcountry of Utah
- Suspension lifts, professionally installed top of the line systems
- 34-35” heavy-duty offroad tires
- Extra undercarriage armor
- Air conditioning, automatic transmission, satellite radio
- Floor mats for comfort and no worries for dirty feet
- Hard tops or soft tops available
- Children and pets welcome (leashes required on most trails for pets)
The rental driver is the party responsible for the vehicle while under his/her control.
- Must be 25 years or older
- Valid driver’s license
- Credit card in same name as driver’s license
- Proof of full coverage personal automobile insurance (no commercial policies)
- Additional drivers also must provide a driver’s license and proof of full coverage automobile insurance
Note: If the rental driver does not meet these requirements, the rental contract will be canceled and your money refunded.
Barlow Adventures does not sell collision damage coverage or insurance. With most insurance companies in most states, if you carry a “full coverage” auto policy on your own vehicle, it covers you in any vehicle you are driving, including rental cars. This is the “collision” or “comprehensive” part of your policy.
You do not need an item on your policy that indicates “rental car coverage” which typically means that you have purchased coverage that will pay for your rental car if you wreck your own car. It is your “collision” or “comprehensive” coverage that covers you as a driver in any vehicle you are operating, including a Barlow Jeep.
You may add additional drivers to the rental contract—there is no additional fee. Additional drivers must also present their driver’s license(s) and proof of insurance.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about these requirements or anything else.
Your Jeep will be due back 24 hours from your pick-up time. A Barlow’s representative will contact you to finalize the details of your booking. Your reservation is not complete until confirmed by a Barlow’s representative by phone or email.
This reservation is for pick-up at Barlow Adventures Moab Location