October 12 - 21, 2017
The Rebelle Rally is back for its second year as America's premier women's off-road navigation rally! Blending the love of driving with the ultimate challenge of precise navigation, the Rebelle tests your skills over 7 days of competition. The Rebelle is not a race for speed, but a unique and demanding event based on the elements of headings, hidden checkpoints, time, and distance using maps, compass, and roadbook. Spanning approximately 2,000 kilometers of spectacular desert driving from Lake Tahoe to the Southern California sand dunes via dirt roads, double tracks, trails, and sand dunes, the course will cross iconic locations and off-road recreational vehicle venues.
Barlow Adventure's own Nena Barlow competed alongside Kande Jacobsen in 2016's inaugural running of the Rebelle Rally, and their team, "The Fabulous Squirrel Girls" sponsored by Ram Trucks, took 3rd place overall and 1st in bone stock vehicles.
Compete in the Rebelle Rally With a Custom Built Barlow Adventures Jeep Wrangler Rubicon!
Want to compete but don't have a rig of your own? No problem! Barlow Adventures has you covered with a special Rally Package, exclusively for the 2017 Rebelle Rally.
Rate: $5450 rental plus $1750 *shipping = $7200 (early booking special expires August 1, 2017)
If booked after August 1, $6450 rental plus $2000 shipping (if available) = $8450
Dates of rally: October 12 - 21, 2017
Rental period is October 10, 9am to October 23, 9am. Extended rental days available for additional fee.
*Shipping is to Reno NV on Wednesday, October 11; then back to Barlow's from San Diego on Sunday, October 22.
Booking and Insurance Requirements
- 10% non-refundable deposit to book
- 50% non-refundable by September 1, 2017
- Full payment and proof of insurance by October 1, 2017
- US/Canada: Proof of full coverage personal auto insurance (comprehensive I collision). The rally (NOT “race” — that is a critical distinction) is using public roads and thoroughfares for the event, not private land. Therefore, no special insurance beyond your regular auto policy is required by Barlow Adventures
- EU renters: CDW/LDW coverage from icarhireinsurance.com
- Aus/NZ: Proof of adequate CDW/LDW primary coverage through your own travel insurance provider, subject to approval by Barlow agent
Barlow Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Specs
- Automatic transmissions, 4: 1 transfer case, and 4.10 axle gears Axle lock and sway bar disconnect
- Air conditioning/heat
- Full hard doors for safety and comfort
- AM-FM Radio/CD/MP3-compatible/XM Satellite Radio
- Two-inch suspension lifts for clearance on rocky trails
- 33″ heavy-duty off-road tires to maximize traction, ride quality and performance
- Reinforced front bumpers, axle armor, and heavy-duty skids
- Carpet is removed and replaced with heavy-duty Mopar Jeep slush mats
- Maxtrax (two pair)
- Air compressor
- Recovery Strap
- Fire Extinguisher
- Terratrip Rally Computer
Barlow Adventures 4wd Training Courses
Nena Barlow is proud to offer several 4wd training and navigation courses in early 2017 that can be of great help to Rebelle Rally participants.
To inquire about this special offer, please call our Sedona office at (926) 282-8700.