October 10 - 19, 2019
The Rebelle Rally is back for its fourth year as America's premier women's off-road navigation rally! Blending the love of driving with the ultimate challenge of precise navigation, the Rebelle tests your skills over 7 days of competition. The Rebelle is not a race for speed, but a unique and demanding event based on the elements of headings, hidden checkpoints, time, and distance using maps, compass, and roadbook. Spanning approximately 2,000 kilometers of spectacular desert driving from Lake Tahoe to the Southern California sand dunes via dirt roads, double tracks, trails, and sand dunes, the course will cross iconic locations and off-road recreational vehicle venues.
2019 Rebelle Rally Rates
If booked by July 1, 2019: $6250 rental plus $2000 *shipping = $8250
Shipping to Reno NV, and back from San Diego CA is optional but recommended. Otherwise pickup in Sedona AZ.
If booked after July 1, 2019: $6850 rental plus $2100 shipping (if available) = $8950
Returning Rally Jeep Rental Rebelles will receive special pricing $5450 rental plus $1750 *shipping = $7200 (special rate expires July 1, 2019)
Rally dates are October 12 - 19, 2019. Rental period is October 8, 9am to October 21, 9am. Extended rental days available for additional fee of $250 per day plus taxes.
*Shipping is to Reno NV for pickup on Wednesday, October 9; then return to Barlow representative in San Diego on Sunday, October 20.
Not included: gas, insurance, damages/repairs.
To inquire about this special offer, please call our Sedona office at (928) 282-8700 or use the form below
Barlow Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Specs
- Automatic transmissions, 4:1 transfer case, and 4.10 axle gears
- Axle lock and sway bar disconnect
- Air conditioning/heat
- Full hard doors for safety and comfort
- AM-FM Radio/CD/MP3-compatible/XM Satellite Radio
- Two-inch suspension lifts, to add clearance on rock trails
- 35” heavy-duty off-road tires to maximize traction, ride quality and performance
- Reinforced front bumpers, axle armor, and heavy-duty skid plates
- Carpet is removed and replaced with heavy-duty Mopar Jeep slush mats
Special Rebelle Rally Equipment Package includes:
- Maxtrax (two pair)
- Air compressor and air down tool
- Recovery rope and shackles
- Tow strap
- Fire Extinguisher (meets rally requirements)
- 5 gallon water jug (meets rally requirements)
- Whip flag (meets rally requirements)
- Safety reflectors (meets rally requirements)
- Terratrip Rally Computer
Booking and Insurance Requirements
- 10% non-refundable deposit to book
- 50% non-refundable by September 1, 2019
- Full payment and proof of insurance by October 1, 2019
Auto Physical Damage coverage should be no less than US$50,000.00
The rally (NOT “race”—that is a critical distinction) is using public roads and thoroughfares for the event, not private land. Therefore, no special insurance beyond your regular auto policy is required. By legal definition, what we are doing is not “offroad”, as we are using public routes and roads for the duration of the event. “Offroad” is a word that we very commonly misuse, when actually what we are doing and what we need coverage for is “off pavement.” If you use the words “race” or “offroad”, most insurance companies will decline coverage.
US/Canada: proof of full coverage personal auto insurance (comprehensive/collision).
EU renters: CDW/LDW coverage from icarhireinsurance. com
Aus/NZ: proof of adequate CDW/LDW primary coverage through your own travel insurance provider, subject to approval by Barlow agent.
Please note that these are the coverages that Barlow Adventures requires to meet Jeep rental standards. Any coverages required by the Rebelle Rally must be clarified with them separately.
Barlow Adventures 4wd Training Courses
Nena Barlow is proud to offer several 4wd training and navigation courses that can be of great help to Rebelle Rally participants.